Everything you need…
At Sunflower Springs, the choices are numerous. Catch up with neighbors in the Ice Cream Parlor, take a stroll in the courtyard along secure walking paths, or socialize with friends during Social Hour in The Gathering Room Lounge. No matter how you choose to fill your day, you can always find an inviting setting and warm greeting.
- Studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments with a balcony
- Spacious public areas and beautifully landscaped courtyard
- The Sunflower Café featuring restaurant-style menus and service
- Private Dining Area
- Ice Cream Parlor
- The Gathering Room Lounge
- Media Room / Theater
- Library / Computer Room
- Fitness Center
- Beauty Salon and Barber Shop
AT YOUR SERVICE
- Full-service Concierge
- Scheduled, chauffeured transportation
- DAILY Social Hour in the The Gathering Room Lounge
- Weekly housekeeping, linen and laundry services
- Day trips and off-site field trips
FOR YOUR WELL BEING
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Secure, outdoor activity areas and paths
- Life enriching programs and activities
- Chef-prepared meals
I was able to sell my car, as we now have the bus to take us where we need to go; doctor appointments, local trips and church. Our two bedroom apartment is cleaned for us, the bed linen is changed and our personal laundry is done every week.
I still have my car and license to drive. I am still active in my church and Kiwanis, which is an organization dedicated to children of all ages. I have been involved in making crafts, and my special craft is angels. Being a senior and living at Sunflower Springs is wonderful and exciting! We are just waiting to meet you!
After visiting Sunflower Springs, we decided this was the place for us. Having made the move, we couldn’t be happier. As soon as we came, we were made to feel welcome. Everyone on the staff couldn’t be more friendly and helpful. Since we have been here, we have made many new friends. Al is particularly pleased that there are several men living here. Another advantage for us is that Sunflower Springs is located very close to our present church, doctors, dentists, banks, etc. Both of us still drive, but we know the time will come that we will need to avail ourselves of the transportation provided here. We would be pleased to recommend Sunflower Springs to anyone considering assisted living.