The best care…
The Best Assisted Living.
Staying active, nurturing friendships and caring for your health is living your best life. Sunflower Springs at Homosassa combines the comforts of home and the peace of mind that comes from knowing that a compassionate, around-the-clock staff is fully committed to serving resident needs.
Sunflower Springs offers a studio, one and two bedroom apartments with spacious floor plans. Each apartment has its own kitchen and a living area, some offering a screened balcony or patio, so you can relax and take in the scenery. The apartments are private and can be personalized to your choosing. It is your blank canvas, so feel free to bring your favorite decor and add your own style and flair when decorating your new home.
- Studio, one and two bedroom apartments
- Kitchen, spacious living area, some offering a screened balcony or patio
- Weekly housekeeping including linen and laundry service
- Maintenance services included
- Security personnel present 24/7
- Emergency response in each room
LIFE @ SUNFLOWER SPRINGS
Sunflower Springs is a unique assisted living residence encouraging an active lifestyle and daily fun for seniors. Our activities, amenities and services promote a healthy and balanced lifestyle. We also offer onsite therapies and transportation to medical appointments and care. The entire Sunflower Springs team provides personalized care so you can enjoy all that life has to offer.
- Chef-prepared meals three times daily
- Fresh, never frozen or precooked meals
- Seasonal menus for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Customized to meet dietary needs
- Private dining room for special occasions
- Full-time Activity Director
- Happy hour
- Live music and entertainment
- Wellness and educational programs
- Movies, games, arts and crafts
- Celebrations, events and outings
- Walking and stretching groups
- Wellness Room
- Medication management and administration
- Professional trained clinical staff available 24-hours a day
- Bathing, grooming and dressing assistance
- Fall management & wound care
- Special medical visits
- Transportation to physician appointments
Living in an Assisted Living facility can be one of many things. One of the things that is necessary and makes it very nice is Therapy and there are three types, Physical, Occupational and Speech. Here at Sunflower Springs we are fortunate to have Legacy Healthcare Services to provide these therapies for us. Ruth had a stroke many years ago and has lost most of her left hand and arm functions. Ruth has been going to Legacy for her therapy sessions and now has some improvement in the use of this appendage, it’s not back to normal but there is an improvement. It’s good that Sunflower Springs has added this service to our living experience here. Ruth is now able to participate in the activities that are provided here and has a lot more fun and enjoyment.